The application period has ended, we thank you all for your interest!
Helsinki Business Hub (HBH) is looking for a substitute for the Venture Advisor position during a maternity leave. We offer you an exciting job in an innovative and international business environment. Preferred starting time would be early June 2019.
As a Venture Advisor you will be actively creating and maintaining customer relationships with and providing opportunities from Finland for international investors. The Venture Advisor will be part of the Investor Services team, which offers deal flow to international investors according to their investment preferences. See also the Investor Services webpage for more info.
- Ongoing sourcing of startups and scaleups located in Finland. Staying current with their progress and gathering the latest data for VC and CVC investors. Evaluating the business potential of startups from investors’ perspective. Providing feedback from investors.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with international VCs and CVCs.
- Arranging meetings and hosting visits for international investors to Greater Helsinki.
- Connecting international investors to relevant players within the Finnish business ecosystem, including startups, local VCs and corporations in Greater Helsinki, as well as universities, research institutes and public organisations at both the local and national level.
- Support the local startup scene through collaborations with relevant players and partners.
- Ability to plan and execute the daily operations and further develop investor services function.
We hope that you have…
- an understanding and previous experience of the growth company and international investor ecosystem
- experience in evaluating and working with startups and scaleups
- excellent account management, communications and analytics skills in English
- a willingness to travel abroad
- a higher education degree, preferably in business or technology
- a curious, proactive and analytical mind
- team working skills and readiness to support your team mates
- the ability to prioritize tasks
- a willingness to network with the international and national growth company ecosystem.
We offer a unique opportunity and a vantage point to the global startup and venture capital ecosystem, in a multicultural and positive work environment. Our office is located in the city centre of Helsinki and the position we offer is a substitute for a maternity leave.