We’re looking for a marketing and results oriented person who can both plan and put those plans into action to join our team as a Talent Advisor focusing on attracting foreign talent to Greater Helsinki. The position is full time, fixed term until the 30.4.2021. Preferred starting time is as soon as possible.
You will be participating in Greater Helsinki Talent Attraction project with the cities of Espoo, Helsinki and Vantaa as well as Helsinki Marketing. Helsinki Business Hub’s main role in this project is to plan and execute international talent recruitment events in chosen markets. This requires good understanding of local company recruitment needs and ability to market these opportunities to international talents who are interested in relocating to Greater Helsinki. You will be working closely with all other partners of this project.
The ideal candidate would have the following background and knowledge:
- A solid understanding of international marketing. Experience on HR related marketing (such as employer branding) and/ or place marketing is a plus.
- Experience in event marketing & digital marketing.
- An active network of connections to key players within the ICT ecosystem in the Helsinki region.
- Excellent sales, communications and networking skills in English and Finnish, other languages are considered a plus.
- Previous working experience e.g. from marketing, sales, recruitment or project management.
- Strong project management skills and experience from publicly funded projects.
- A relevant higher education degree, preferably a business degree.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
The role is best suited for a person who is result-oriented, creative and critical, happy to work in both team and independently, passionate about learning and developing and able to identify opportunities.
What do we have to offer
Helsinki Business Hub offers you an opportunity to work with highly skilled people from different nationalities, and a chance to expand your business networks globally. We are working in a constantly changing environment so this position gives great opportunities to develop and test new approaches to attracting foreign talent to the region. Our people also value the fact that our work has a noble meaning: together we make Helsinki a dynamic world-class centre for business and innovation.