The application period has ended, and we have chosen the Talent and Venture Advisor for the new project. We thank all the applicants for your interest.
Helsinki Business Hub is starting a new project to support the growth of the startups in the current exceptional time. The project is focusing on two key elements: international growth capital and talent. The project is funded by the Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council. Now we are looking for a project manager to coordinate activities targeted to talent, foreign corporate partners, and growth investors.
Your responsibility is to manage and implement the project plan and cooperation with the different project partners. You are hands-on and have some understanding of the growth challenges of startups and its ecosystem. You are a fast learner, have a digital mindset, and excellent communication and networking skills.
Your role will include e.g.:
- Project management from planning to implementation
- Coordinating the cooperation between different ecosystem players
- Planning, preparing and organizing virtual events and marketing communication around the events together with partners
- Networking & co-operating with different stakeholders in Finland and abroad.
The ideal candidate
- has a strong interest in and basic knowledge of startup and venture investment fields
- is hardworking, curious, proactive and analytical
- has a good understanding of digital possibilities
- can quickly take control of new digital tools
- can handle several activities simultaneously
- has a relevant higher education degree
- has excellent English skills, and good Finnish
- is a team player with a self-starter mindset
We offer you a very exciting position in an international business environment, and a meaningful job: the results of our work are seen in economic growth and new jobs in Greater Helsinki. We drive on impact.
The position is filled as soon as possible and the vacancy is fixed-term until the end of April 2021.