You’ll be a valued member of the five-person support team and your days will be filled with a wide variety of marketing communications tasks from planning to implementation. You understand that marketing and sales go hand in hand.
You will get to help our business advisors in packaging the Helsinki region offering and reaching out to clients. You’ll produce content for our digital channels, create outstanding sales material and innovate new means to let the world know how great this region is, especially in the domains of ICT, health tech & life sciences and clean & smart tech. You should be able to work independently, handle pressure and tight deadlines, and be interested in developing your skills. Position is for fixed term for one year.
The ideal candidate
– has wide experience from B2B marketing
– is creative, result oriented and hands-on professional
– has at least 4 years of experience from a similar position
– has a relevant higher education degree
– has excellent Finnish and English language skills
– is a team player with self-starter approach
– having experience from B2B social media marketing is considered a bonus
Helsinki Business Hub offers you an exciting job in an innovative and international business environment. This is an opportunity to work with a multicultural team consisting of highly skilled people, and a chance to expand your business networks globally. Our people also value the fact that our work has a noble meaning: together we make Helsinki the best place to accelerate and grow your business and a home of innovation.