As one of the valued members of our international Helsinki Business Hub Team, your role is to let the world know how great Helsinki is for foreign companies to accelerate their business.
Your responsibility is to develop, manage and implement marketing communications activities to reach our target companies abroad – especially foreign investors and companies in the fields of ICT, health tech, and smart & clean technologies. You are hands-on but creative – and most importantly, you challenge our current ways of doing marketing, constantly screen new possibilities, and bring new, innovative ideas to the table. You understand that sales & marketing go hand in hand.
Your role will include e.g.:
- Planning, managing, and implementing multi-channel international marketing campaigns that align with our client process, from building awareness, lead generation to closing the deal
- Developing and managing our digital marketing, channels, and client paths
- Defining key messages and offering development together with our Business Advisors
- Content creation (in English) for our digital channels
- Creating outstanding marketing materials
- Planning and organizing events and marketing communications around the events
- Networking & co-operating with different stakeholders in Finland and abroad.
The ideal candidate
- has vast experience from B2B marketing
- has a result-oriented mindset
- has experience in digital marketing and a good understanding of marketing automation
- can plan, manage, and drive complex marketing projects/campaigns
- is creative but hands-on
- produces content fluently in English to various channels
- has at least 5 years of experience from a similar position
- has relevant industry experience from the ICT, health, and/or smart & clean sectors and knowledge of the Finnish business ecosystem
- has a relevant higher education degree
- has excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- has experience on the basic office and marketing tools (eg. WordPress, Microsoft Office)
- is a team player with a self-starter mindset
- can work independently, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- is interested in developing their skills and our ways of doing things.
We offer you a very exciting position in an international business environment, and a meaningful job: the results of our work are seen in economic growth and new jobs in Helsinki. We drive on impact.
Are you the one we are looking for? We hope so! The vacancy is permanent.