The application period has ended, we thank you for your interest and will contact all applicants within the next few weeks.
As one of the valued members in our international Helsinki Business Hub Team, your role is to let the world know how great the Finnish capital region is for foreign companies to accelerate their business.
Your responsibility is to develop, manage and implement marketing communications activities to reach our target companies abroad – especially the foreign investors and companies in the fields of ICT, health tech & life sciences, and smart & clean technologies. You are hands-on, but creative – and most importantly, you challenge our current ways of doing marketing, and constantly screen new possibilities and bring new, innovative ideas to the table. You understand that sales & marketing go hand in hand.
Your role will include e.g.:
- Managing multi-channel marketing communications projects & campaigns from the planning to implementation
- Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns and making sure leads are generated through them. You have a very good understanding of and experience in digital marketing and marketing automation.
- Content creation (in English) for our digital channels
- Creating outstanding marketing materials
- Planning and organizing events and marketing communications around the events
- Networking & co-operating with different stakeholders in Finland and abroad.
The ideal candidate
- has experience from B2B marketing
- has a very good understanding of digital marketing & marketing automation
- is creative but hands-on and is able to manage big marketing projects/ campaigns
- has at least 4 years of experience from a similar position
- has a relevant higher education degree
- has excellent English skills, and good Finnish
- is a team player with self-starter mindset.
We offer you a very exciting position in an international business environment, and a meaningful job: the results of our work are seen in economic growth and new jobs in Greater Helsinki. We drive on impact.
Are you the one we are looking for? We hope so! The vacancy is fixed-term until end of 2020.
How to apply?
Fill in the form below and attach your CV and cover letter with salary request no later than 6 May 2019. We’ll fill the position when a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact:
Laura Uuttu-Deschryvere, Marketing & Communications Director, email@example.com, +358 40 717 6415
About Helsinki Business Hub
Helsinki Business Hub is an international trade and investment promotion agency for the Finnish capital region. We help foreign companies to set-up their business, grow and develop in Greater Helsinki. This we do by providing the right information and contacts and by identifying growth opportunities for our clients, free of charge. Helsinki Business Hub is owned by the Cities of Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen as well as the Uusimaa Regional Council.