Helsinki has a strong and long reputation as the hi-tech hub of Europe – all thanks to the talent and technological innovation originating from the region. Around 500 tech startups base and build their businesses on this foundation – these people and companies work in a country & city that:
- hosts a technical ICT talent pool of 116 000, known for their high work ethic and excellent cost-quality ratio
- is ranked 4th in European commission’s digital economy & society index
- has the 2nd highest concentration of commercially successful app developers in the world
- Has the most advanced 5g test network in the world
- Has most cited research documents in computer networks & communications in the world
Within the ICT ecosystem, we at Helsinki Business Hub are especially focused on software development, industrial internet and digital infrastructure. However, be your interest anything else within the IT sector, our team of business experts are dedicated to help you find your mix in Helsinki. From top R&D possibilities, product development opportunities, unique piloting platforms, global expansion, university & research collaboration, funding, talent and partners – we’ll help you tap into the Helsinki region ICT ecosystem.