Following an undeniably successful collocated event in May 2018, HIMSS and Health 2.0 continue to strengthen their ties and have chosen one of the most innovative countries worldwide to host the 2019 conference.
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference will be held on 11-13 June 2019 in Helsinki, Finland. Join us and over 2,000 digital health influencers from over 64 different countries and 6 continents to network, learn educate and disrupt! The conference will focus on carefully curated themes and topics which will ensure we share knowledge and solutions on common challenges the healthcare ecosystem is facing. The three day event will focus on five key themes:
- Integrating health & social care
- Enabling the shift from acute to community-based care
- Promoting a secure, ethical and actionable flow of data
- What can AI deliver today & what are we really ready for?
- Opportunities and challenges of opening innovation