All times are Helsinki time, unless stated otherwise.
Thu 15 April 2021, 8:30–10:30
Virtual event, Helsinki, Singapore
Jointly organised by IPI and Helsinki Business Hub, the Emerging Technology Forum on Plastic Recycling will discuss the challenges of developing plastic packaging waste into new resources and key demand drivers from the regulatory, market and technology perspectives. It will also highlight business opportunities across the plastic value chain and introduce emerging technologies for adoption from Singapore and Finland.
Thu 15 April 2021, 18:30–21:30
Helsinki Business Hub and Business Finland are proud to present the next in line of our popular Startup E-Pitching Series together with UFirstCapital. This time the theme is Battery Tech from Finland.
Super-packed 1,5 hour virtual event is tailored for VC & CVC investors globally and consist of:
- 6 Pitches from the leading Finnish technology startups
- Internationally recognized investor panel
- Quality networking & opportunity to meet the startups right after they pitched
Wed 28 April 2021, 11:00–13:00
What does Malta have to offer for Finnish Fintech and Health companies? And why should investors from Malta take a closer look into Finland?
In this relaxed online event, you’ll have an opportunity to have a quick dive into these two exciting ecosystems. We’ll be sharing valuable insights and presenting some of the most advanced companies from Finland.
Beside fascinating presentations, you have a chance to network and create relationships in a 1-to-1 networking session.
Wed 28 April 2021, 18:00–19:00
Health TV presents the innovative cancer research platform iCAN from Finland, bringing you the next generation of precision cancer medicine.
In the event you will learn:
- How this new public-private flagship project connects the best longitudinal patient data and tumor molecular profiling in cancer research.
- How you can benefit from iCAN competence cluster using the most advanced health datalake in the world.
- How Finland has globally unique assets for combining precision cancer medicine and digital health.