We are looking for a service-minded professional to strengthen our Growth Capital team. The position offers an excellent vantage point on hi-tech growth companies and venture investments in Finland and internationally.
BUSINESS ADVISOR, GROWTH CAPITAL
The Helsinki Business Hub Growth Capital team seeks to increase the amount of venture financing rounds raised by Finnish growth companies. We do this by providing top tier international investors deal flow and by connecting them with relevant Finnish players.
As part of our Growth Capital services, we are ramping-up activities to facilitate networking and information sharing between dealmakers in Finland and connecting them to our international network of investors.
- Developing and ramping-up of the dealmakers network in Finland.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with foreign investors and informing them about potential investment targets.
- Matchmaking between Finnish companies that are looking for funding and foreign investors.
- A relevant higher education degree.
- An understanding of how growth companies are financed, grow and internationalize.
- A personal connection to the Finnish startup and/or venture finance ecosystem.
- An ability to organize and facilitate events and get-togethers.
- Good communications and networking skills in English and Finnish. Other languages considered a benefit.
The position is for a fixed term through the end of 2016.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV (including salary request), all in one document, by Friday, January 29th, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Micah Gland, deputy CEO (+358 50 3731442) on Tuesday the 26th and Wednesday the 27th of January between 2 and 4 PM.
Helsinki Business Hub (HBH) is the regional development agency for the Helsinki Region. We are a dynamic team of about 25 business professionals in Helsinki, working to ensure that innovation-driven foreign and local companies thrive in the Finnish business environment and in Greater Helsinki. HBH is a non-profit organization, owned by the cities of the capital region.