The TÜV SÜD INNOVATION AWARD FOR DIGITIZED INDUSTRIES 2015 rewards the best technology enterprises ranging for their outstanding Innovations within the digital industry. Application period is open now!
Young technology companies (already founded, first reference customers, highly scalable solution) up to SME companies out of Europe, Israel & Maghreb in the field of:
- Sensors and actuators within the manufacturing process
- Tagging, Tracking and Tracing of materials and products
- Secure communication between machines, processes and companies
- Quality check of intelligent control software
- Production of individualized products (e.g. 3D print)
The 20 best Tech enterprises applying for the award will receive:
- The chance to win the award of 6000 EUR
- A booth at the ‘Open Digital Industry Venture Fair’ to showcase the company, products and solutions
- Two conference tickets free of charge
- The top 9 tech enterprises get the possibility to pitch their company live on stage. (on the pre-event day, 23rd September 2015, the top 9 companies benefit from a pitch briefing by the industry Advisory Board)
Applications will be accepted until 19th of July 2015.
To apply for the Award, go to: https://www.munichnetwork.com/2nd-smart-factory-innovation-forum/tuev-sued-innovation-award.html?L=1