The Green Alley Award is Europe’s first startup competition focused on the circular economy.
In association with our core partners Landbell, Seedmatch, ERP Finland, Bethnal Green Ventures, H2 Compliance and R2PI, Green Alley is looking for great green ideas, new services, products and technologies that can turn waste into a resource. In return, they offer strategic support, networking opportunities and expertise in entering the circular economy across Europe.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Circular enonomy start-ups and eco-entrepreneurs
- Products, services, technologies or awareness campaigns to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste
- Ideas that reinvent the management of resources
- Ideas that reduce the impact of chemicals or utilizes safer alternatives
HOW CAN STARTUPS APPLY?
WHAT’S IN FOR THE WINNER?
- Prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR
- Access to a network of a circular economy experts & entrepreneurs
- Strategic support to advance the start-ups business model