Tailored fact-finding tours
Don’t just take our word for it, come see for yourself
We help companies that are considering Helsinki as a business location to experience Helsinki by organizing tailored fact-finding visits. During a visit, you’ll get answers to any questions you might have about locating your business in Helsinki. We’ll introduce you to the relevant companies, partners, universities, R&D and innovation players and service providers. The fact-finding visits normally consist of
- key partner meetings
- themed roundtable discussions
- other relevant stakeholder meetings over dinner or lunch
- visits to potential locations / office space
Here’s how it works
- Let us know about your plans and questions – ask us anything about Helsinki as an investment location
- We’ll get you answers – we will also propose an agenda with suggestions on who you should meet and what you should do when here
- Let’s iterate together – finalizing your schedule etc
- Finishing touches on your trip plans – we’ll send you the completed agenda and make sure all the local players come to the meetings well prepared
- We’ll be your tour guide – you’ll have one of us with you during the whole visit, making sure all goes as planned
- We’ll listen your needs – After the visit we’ll ask for your feedback to be able to serve you even better in the future
Who is this for
We’ll help any foreign owned company considering establishing operations in the Helsinki region. Our focus domains are ICT, Smart & Clean technologies and Health tech & Life sciences and we mostly work with companies that are planning to R&D, regional headquarters or high-value manufacturing.
Thanks to the compact size of the region, you can see a lot even during a one-day visit. However, we strongly suggest you stay a bit longer, so that you can get a full experience.
In an ideal case, you’d give us a couple of weeks to put together a program that matches your wishes 100%. The most challenging part tends to be finding the time slots that fit both your plans as well as the people we know you should meet when here, so the earlier we start, the emptier the calendars.