Are you interested in international business and business intelligence? This might be a perfect opportunity for you!
We are really good at two things: helping investors to invest in Helsinki and accelerating business growth in the area. If you are up for the challenge of developing yourself and want to work with Business Intelligence, read more and apply for the position as soon as possible!
Business Intelligence Specialist
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist through Academic Work. This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at HBH. Academic Work will take care of the process and, therefore, candidates are kindly asked to direct all questions to Academic Work firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you support sales with relevant information and data. Your tasks includes e.g. foreign investment tracking, identifying and researching relevant international market and industry trends, producing profiles and analysis on foreign companies, and benchmarking Helsinki and Finland against competitor locations.
The job includes:
- Support of sales and marketing and communications activities by providing business intelligence based on the needs and direct requests of the teams
- Participating in the development of Helsinki Business Hub’s business intelligence processes and tools
- A daily review of incoming news feeds in order to identify and make a preliminary assessment of new foreign corporate investments into Finland. This also requires desk research and ability to identify new potential.
- Researching a monthly database of new company registrations in the Helsinki region in order to identify those companies that are foreign owned and to make an initial evaluation of the importance of these investments for Helsinki and Finland.
We are looking for a person who’s versatile, self-imposed and has interest in international business and current affairs. You are an independent thinker with excellent teamwork and communication skills.
The person, we’re looking for also has:
- A relevant degree (e.g. in international business, finance, economics, statistics or computer science)
- Good skills in statistics, data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Experience of international working environment
- Fluent written and spoken English (Finnish is an asset)
It’s also seen as an advantage if you have previous work experience from working with statistics, market analysis and data analysis.
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full time
Employment period: 12 months (possible to discuss the continuation of the contract after that)
Salary: According to agreement
For more information about the position, please contact Johanna Huurre, Director, marketing and communications, tel. +358 400 211251.
Please visit Academic Work page for further information about the application process and to apply for the position.
We can’t wait to hear from you!